Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, December 13, 2010

Busy, Busy

I've had such a good day. I went over to the apartment building to see Max, then over to the post office to mail my Christmas cards. While in the area, I went over to Big Lots to pick up a couple of presents I'd been eying since the season started. I then had to stop by Sonic for a happy hour diet coke on my way home. I fed my critters, tidied up the kitchen, then sat down to wrap gifts. I wrapped Kloe's plus all our gift prizes for Saturday's party. How fun! I'm also excited about the new tree skirt my aunt gave me this year, which looks great under my tree. Maybel and Merlin seem to like it, too.

3 comments:

  1. It's beginning to seem a lot like Christmas. I am getting excited thru you. No tree, no presents this year at our house, but we thank God that we are alive and all we want for Christmas is HEALTH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Norma.

    Glad you had a good day Jennifer. Sounds exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, I got a pic on the sillouette space of me being an extra follower but I still don't know how to delete one of them.

    ReplyDelete