Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Manly Mitts

When we walk, Dave's hands get very cold. His arms are too long to pull the sleeves of his jacket down over his hands the way I do. I had plenty of yarn left over from the hat's I'd made us, so I started knitting him a pair of matching mittens. I'd hoped to get them finished in time to give them as a Christmas gift (and if I wasn't sick, I would have), but they were not ready this morning. All I had left to finish was the top of mitt number two, and the thumbs, so I worked on them during the football game, and I'm happy to say that I finished them. So, technically, they were a Christmas gift after all. :)

2 comments:

  1. Lookin good...or should I say looking warm!

    If only the Cowboys would have hit that extra point....oh well!

    See you in the morning

    ReplyDelete