Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, December 27, 2010

Philosophy

Ok, I have a new favorite. The gift I came away with from the family Christmas party, was a set of four cookie scented, 4oz bottles of three in one bath/shampoo products from Philosophy. I've been using the Oatmeal Raisin one for the past two weeks, and I absolutely LOVE it. I was afraid that being an all-in-one product would meant that it would be drying to the hair, but it's not. I do still use a separate conditioner, but only because I have color treated hair. Otherwise, philosophy + silk therapy would be sufficient. So here's a big, and I mean really big, thank you to whoever brought that gift. I'm pretty sure it was you, Glenda. ;)

4 comments:

  1. That is great that you like your gift so much. I put my pillow cases straight on my pillows, too. They are really pretty. Those mittens you made Dave look really nice and warm. I should have let you make Bethany a black scarf. I gave her a black hat I crocheted and bought her a pair of gloves. She walks a lot since she don't have a car and I thought they would help her stay warm. But I didn't have the idea until too late to ask for a scarf. I made her two crocheted hats, a blue and black.
    Hope you are feeling better. I am looking forward to the New Years service. I like singing. I hope everyone has their voice back and are feeling better.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love philosophy products. They are kind to my aging dry/oily skin. Glad you like them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the website earlier today to discover a big year end sale. I created an account, and signed up for thier newsletter, earning me a free gift. Long story short...I placed a rather large order today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great that you love the gift. I know Glenda has been using that line forever. I have only used the products when I would be sleeping over at Glenda's.
    Hope you enjoy your order.

    ReplyDelete