Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Did It!

Well, I happy to report that I made it through my lesson this morning, and it seemed to be well recieved. I was a little worried that much of it featured my cat, Morty, and a lesson God taught me through him. I was afraid I'd be boring to someone who may not care for cats, but that didn't seem to be the case.
When we got home, Dave fixed some awesome mac and cheese, then we dosed the cats with Advantage flea remedy. Now they're all pouting, and look like they have spikey haircuts. lol

4 comments:

  1. What a great time and a great message. I'm so proud of you. You spent a lot of time and prayer preparing and God honored your effort. Thanks for including me Sunday. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!! Good lesson. Well prepared and delivered right. Thanks for obeying God. It was also good to see you and Dave working together in church. It was well received and gave a lot of food for thought.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it, too.

    ReplyDelete