Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Early Birthday To Me...

What an exciting day! I had been looking for a needle case or my Knit Picks interchangable needles. The organizer that comes with them is nice, but it's a little bulky from my taste, and having to fish cables and needle tips out of zipper pockets isn't the a very handy way to access them. A google search Introduced me to the Della Q cases. They are just gorgeous, but since I have three sets of needle tips, it still was too costly. Since the KP case isn't a bad product, I decided to just stick with what I had.
All that changed for me last week. I was browsing the knitting supplies on Webs, when I discovered the Que-i double interchangeable needle case from Della Q. This case is designed to hold two sets of interchangable needles, which is perfect for me. I use my nickel plated, and my acrylic needles tips the most often, so they'd go in the case. My harmony wood tips, which I only use every now and then could stay in the original KP case. After I told Dave about my great find, and my plans for it, he told me to go ahead and order the case for my birthday, which isn't until next month, but he wanted me to have it now. So I placed my order for the purple needle case, along with a cute little project bag with a hummingbird picture on it. My order came today, and it's beautiful. Even better news is that it looks like I may be able to fit all three needle tip sets in the same bag! I couldn't be more pleased.

4 comments:

  1. That Is a realy pretty color of purple. I meant to see it on Friday but I didn't even go into the house this week. Maybe i will see it another time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, remind me to show it to you. It's really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT FIND. GREAT HUSBAND. PS i LOVE THE HUMMING BIRD DILLY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't use the hummingbird bag yet. I ripped it when I removed the tag, so I've got to sew it up. I hate to sew...

    ReplyDelete