Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, July 5, 2010

Another Magazine

Well, I just got through subscribing to another magazine. When I first started knitting, I subscribed to several magazines. I love getting magazines so much, but I was tired of the huge stacks piling up. I finally picked out my favorite, which is Interweave Knits, and let the others subscriptions run out. Today, I checked my email and discovered an opportunity to get a free issue of Interweave Crochet. Since I've been doing more crochet, and Interweave Press puts out beautiful magazines, I decided to subscribe. When I get my free issue, I can opt to cancel the whole thing if I don't like it, but I have a feeling I'll keep it. At least for a while.

4 comments:

  1. I say enjoy your magazines. Just be strong enough to throw them out after you are through with them. This is what is hard for me. If there is something in it you want..keep that discard the rest..it works

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my problem. Especially with craft magazines, because they have patterns. How can I throw out patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  3. bE SURE TO LET ME LOOK AT YOUR NEW CROCHET MAGAZINE WHEN YOU GET IT. i LIKE TO LOOK AT YOUR MAGAZINES THEN i DON
    T HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT TO KEEP OR THROW AWAY. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure can. I got an email saying I should get the Summer issue next month. I'm really excited.

    ReplyDelete