Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Crocheting With Max

Tuesday, I had the house to myself after Dave's long weekend. I tidied up the kitchen, but wasn't really in the mood to clean, so I got out my crochet and put in a movie. As my afghan began to grow, Max decided it was the perfect spot for a nap. It didn't bother me, because he left plenty of room for me to turn my work without bothering his royal highness. So Dave came home to see Max and I watching Shrek and crocheting together. Sadly, I found a mistake, and ended up having to unravel most of the work I'd done, but I still enjoyed my relaxing day.

2 comments:

  1. You neglected to mention that it didn't look as if Max would ever wake up. He had been there all afternoon and it was dark before he finally moved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was pretty comfy, wasn't he? lol

    ReplyDelete