Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oh, no!

My Dyson vacuum cleaner is busted. Yesterday, I was vacuuming the cat hair off the couch and chair as I do every week, when I realized I wasn't getting much suction. Those of you who are fortunate enough to have a Dyson, know how unusual this is. I mean, I've almost sucked up an area rug with this thing. I looked down to discover a big, gaping hole in the hose. My heart sank, but I'm pleased to discover we can order a new hose. Whew!
We got this vacuum cleaner a few months after we married. We had already owned two that lost suction, and no longer picked up cat hair. It's important for a vacuum I own to pick up cat hair. We were at Home Depot, when we saw this Dyson on clearance. I think it was about the time they were changing to the ball models or something, so we got a great deal on it. I've never regretted it, except for the fact that I'm spoiled now. I'm not sure I could ever be satisfied with anything else. Luckily, I doesn't look like I have to.

2 comments:

  1. I agree a Dyson is the best and fortunately you can buy all the replacement parts. I would never want to be without mine either...it is a superior product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a miracle vac. I was so worried about how to break the news to Dave. Dysons cost twice as much as I paid for this one. I was never more relieved than when Dave told me we could order parts.

    ReplyDelete