Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fear Not, For I have redeemed thee...

"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee." Isaiah 43:2

God didn't tell us we'd never have challanges, failures, or heartaches, but he did promise he'd never leave us. Thank you, Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord. I could not make it without Him beside me. Knowing He is with me and in control helps me walk on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so dependent on the Lord the last three months. Thanks for the reminder...He IS truly with us at our darkest times

    ReplyDelete