Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Friday, June 11, 2010

Creamy Butter Spread

Dave and I were shopping at Costco last year, when we discovered the best butter spread I've ever tasted. They were providing samples of their Italian round bread for the shoppers to try. I had commented on how delicious the butter was, and she told me how to make it. Nothing can be easier. Just take an eight ounce tub of cream cheese and mix it with a tub of butter of about the same size (the measurements don't have to be exact as long as it's close), and there you have it. This butter/cream cheese mix is delicious as is, but if you'd like to have a little fun you can mix in garlic or your favorite blend of herbs. If you have a sweet tooth, you can mix some with your favorite jelly for a perfect topper to bagels or toast. Mix a spoonful of butter mixture with about half spoonful of Jelly. Try it. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment