Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, June 7, 2010

Good News

I have good news for all Dyson vacuum owners out there. The company really stands by thier product, and the customer service is excellant. When Dave called last week to order our new hose, they were very helpful and knowledgable. Not only that, they told him the replacement hose is free since this is our first time to use thier service. Today our new part arrived in the mail. Wow, that was fast! I have to say this is the best experience I've had with a company in a very long time. For anyone out there thinking of buying a Dyson but you're just not sure, my advice, if it's in your budget at all, is to get it. I know it's pricey, but it's a superior product and the company is a pleasure to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment