Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stinky Cats

I'll just let the first photo speak for itself. I don't know who did it, and I'll probably never know, but such is the life of a multi cat owner.
I cleaned up the mess, trying to leave as much soil around the root ball as possible. Then I wrapped a moistened paper towel around it, and put the whole thing in a plastic baggie. Hopefully that will keep the plant alive until I can get some potting soil. If not, I guess it's not tragedy. Ivy is pretty plentiful after all.

5 comments:

  1. Hope it survives. With your green thumb I think it has a good chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Dave's property in Alabama ok? More important is his Uncle ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had some potting soil, I would bring it to you. Maybe it will survive.

    Did Dave's property or family have damage?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sad. If it were mine it would die but since it is yours It will probably be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. His family is in the NE part of Alabama, so they are fine. Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete