Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Results

Well, I'm not sure what to think. Frosting with the cap is how I used to always do my hair, but it's been so long. At first, I must confess I absolutely HATED it, but that's not longer the case (thankfully). I probably just needed a little time to get over the shock of being blond again, because I'm starting to warm up to it a bit. I'm a little reluctant to post a picture, because I'm still getting used to it myself, but it's hardly fair to tell my blog audience that I'm doing this, then not show the results. Dave took my picture outside, using my newly bloomed rosebush as a frame. Maybe the beauty of the flowers will distract from the scarey blond posing by them. lol

4 comments:

  1. Thanks. I'm getting used to it. I no longer think it looks tarty. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always beautiful to me.

    You know me I like your hair best long and curly, But I think it was a very successful venture and you look very pretty

    I love you
    Tell Dave the photography was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really pretty and so do the roses. Dave did do good with the photography.

    ReplyDelete