Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Answered Prayer!

I know I don't usually post this many times in one day, but I just couldn't wait! Annie and Max were relaxing comfortably in the same room together. I know this is very small compared to what is going on in the world...No, you know what? I'm not even going to say that, because it minimizes the miracle God has given to me. If you've followed my blog from as far back as the middle of 2009, you know what a big struggle this has been for me. I didn't tell anyone but Dave this, but I had even begun to question my faith. This is huge, and I'm shouting it across the internet. Praise God! Thank you for caring about the seemingly little things that are of such a huge importance to us!

2 comments: