Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Sunday, May 29, 2011

It's Purple Now!

I've been loving my new phone so much. When I first got it, I was so careful with it, that it almost wasn't much fun to have it. I had read, over and over, how easy it is to scratch the sensitive touch screens on the smart phones, and I just knew I was going to ruin it. Before we even left Radio Shack, I bought a protective shield, and had the cashier apply it for me. At first I was disappointed, because he had left a few bubbles in it. After a few hours of smoothing, I managed to remedy that situation, and was pleased that my screen was now safe. The next step was to protect the back of the phone. I wanted a purple soft cover, but all I could find in this town was white. I knew I could get online, and order one in purple, but I was so afraid to put my phone in my purse or pocket without a cover, so I got the white one. It didn't cost that much, and I had the peace of knowing that my phone was completely protected. Now I had all the time I needed to find the perfect, purple soft case.
I found that perfect purple soft case at My Cute Mobile. It arrived just a few days later, and I just love it! The case itself is an opaque purple color, with a clear circles pattern. When covering my black phone, the color turns a deeper purple, with a black circle pattern. It's hard to explain, so I've added photos of the cover alone, and one the phone. Now I have my perfect phone!

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. I am glad you are enjoying it so much

    Be Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really neat. I like that color.

    I am watching The Star Trek movie. I don't remember ever seeing it. I think it was Nemesis but my guide is not working so good. Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zita, I have not seen that movie..wis I was there to watch it with you..

    Bitsi, excellent choice for your phone cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zita, I'd have answered sooner, but my phone had to charge. As you can see, clearing cookies didn't solve my problem.

    The answer is yes, I have seen Nemesis. It was the last ST movie with the Next Generation characters. It's not my favorite, but it's not too bad a movie.

    Thanks, sisters for the compliments on my phone cover.,

    ReplyDelete