Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Phone!

Yesterday, Dave made a call to Sprint. We had planned to cancel our service as of May 24th, which is the end of our contract date. Well, we didn't have to wait until then, because the billing date is the 18th, so today I got to go phone shopping. After looking at all our options, we decided on Virgin Mobil as my new service provider. While thier phones might be a bit pricier, they're not outrageous, and their monthly plans were the least expensive of all the non-contract companies we looked at. Dave got me the LG Optimus V phone. I'm trying not to, but I still feel a little guilty about getting a smart phone. Dave assures me that it's fine. The phone is a one-time cost, while the service will be repeated each month. I guess when you look at it that way, it makes sense.

My new phone is now being charged. When it's fully powered, and we make sure it works properly, I'll be sending my new phone number to my family. Watch for a text or email. :)

4 comments:

  1. I am happy for you!

    Looks neat..course I can't use all "them options" all I need is a address book to help my brain to remember and a on / off to call

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Norma, I'm so overwelmed. I don't think I can learn to use it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rec your new phone number. Enjoy your new phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I'm using it to type this comment.

    ReplyDelete