Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Testing..

Hey, Folks. I'm now the proud owner of a laptop. Sunday was our monthly Costco stock-up trip. While there, we took advantage of an awsome deal on an Acer laptop for Dave. After he charged it, and entered all his information into it, he reset his old laptop for me. This is my first post using my new device. Now I can sit out on the back porch while I look at knitting patterns, books, and other of my favorite things. This is going to be so much fun.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get lots of enjoyment. I have a little tiny laptop but it is not hooked up now. I am going to talk to Time Warner and see about updating to whole house cable and will get it going then. If I do my computer will also be a tv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just keyed in some of my favorite websites. I think it's going to be fun. I need to add some of my games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. I am so pleased for you. That will be nice to be able to sit outside or anywhere you want and still be online. I guess it is silly of me but I would kind of like to have a laptop.

    I am sorry I missed prayer meeting but Ms. Sandra ask me to stay at a meeting with Helen and herself. As my cell is in the car I had no way of letting you guys know I was not coming.
    I hated to miss.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete