Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Spring Roses

I haven't taken very many garden pictures this year.  My yard is in such disarray that I'm a little embarrassed to show it, but I just couldn't resist a few rose pictures.  My blog just wouldn't feel the same to me without them.
Unfortunately, I don't know the name of my red rose bush, but I do know that it's very pretty. This bud is just about ready to open.

My first honey perfume rose of this year is just as beautiful as ever.  This plant never lets me down.

This is the new Heirloom rosebush Dave bought me for Valentine's day.  I love the bright pink color, and the scent is amazing!
I hope all my readers have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. I commented on this the other day when I read it. I have buds .. your roses are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete