Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Little Deflated

I sent a question to the rose expert from YouTube. I wanted to know where and when to cut the dead rose plant to make room for my new sprout. I found out that it may not be my pink rose after all. If the pink rose plant was grafted onto root stock from a different rose, the root stock rose is the one that will emerge.  I guess we wait and see. Either way, it's fine. I had already said goodbye to this rose. The deflation comes from the fact that my white roses and pink climber have done the same thing. I may have lost three bushes, and that, I didn't expect. :(

2 comments:

  1. we can still hope. Maybe it will be your lost rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed prayer meeting tonight. I was catching up on all the posts I had missed. I enjoyed reading them all.
    Hope you are feeling better.
    I love you. God bless.

    ReplyDelete