Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, December 17, 2012

Busy Busy!

Lots to look forward to in the coming week.  It all begins Tuesday, with our women's Christmas party at the church. Several of us have met last Wednesday and Thursday for cleaning and decorating.  We'll meet that morning for last minute decorating before the party, which will be so much fun!  Wednesday morning, a small group of us (church ladies) will be heading out of town for a Christmas shopping spree.  They have done this every year for several years, but last year was the first time I'd gone with them.  There was no way I was going to miss it this year.  We'll have a fresh, new "ugly necklace" to keep us light-hearted, and on our toes.  Thursday and Friday will be cooking and cleaning days, as Dave and I get things prepared for our family Christmas party Saturday.  I look forward to this time with my family every year, and I can hardly wait to see everyone.  This has been a tough year for all of us, but we're going to support eachother, and enjoy this get-together.  Maybe even have an ugly necklace of our own? Maybe not...

1 comment:

  1. It feel so like Christmas right now. Like you this is gonna be a busy week. Looking forward to the shopping trip.. FYI If you have to push anyone...and more than one needs pushing I get priority..I'm Your SISTER

    ReplyDelete