Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Sunday, December 30, 2012

RIP Fuzzy Wuz

I am in a state of complete shock.  I just found the body of another one of my cats in the neighbor's yard.  Fuzzy Wuz was one of the original group of cats that lived out here when I first started feeding and helping Feral cats.  I don't know just how old he was, but he was just a kitten at the time, and more open to human contact.  I had been married for less than a year, and didn't have any indoor cats yet.  I used to sit on the back porch and hold him in my lap each morning after feeding time.  I guess that would make him ten years old (give or take), Which is a long life for a feral cat, but this is still a huge shock!  I saw him two days ago, and he looked and acted perfectly healthy!  He never went down hill the way Sophie and Scary cat did.  One day he was healthy, then next, gone.  I still am having trouble believing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment