Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Remembering

Scary Cat (2004)

Scary Cat (2010)

Fuzzy Wuz (2004)

Fuzzy Wuz with Munroe, who happily, is still with us (2007?)

Fuzzy Wuz, Scary Cat, and Munroe (2007)

Fuzzy Wuz and Scary Cat (last year)

Tigra (last year)

Socks (last year)
Sadly, I could find no pictures of Sophie. She spooked so easily, I knew I had never taken a picture of her, but I had hoped that I could find garden picture where she was captured in the background.  She was a beautiful, long-haired black cat with gold eyes.  She looked very much like Fuzzy, only smaller.  This has been a very heart-breaking time for me.  I very much need your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I will pray for you.
    I know how hard it is to lose a cat. I can't imagine so many so close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zita called me as she read this post first. She wanted me to be praying with her for you. We are praying. Call me if you need to just talk. Use the cell number as Beth is staying the night tonight and already laid down, Love you.

    ReplyDelete