Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, April 2, 2012

Back To Normal

Well, Harvey is officially over. We broke down the set yesterday, and then had a nice dinner with some of Dave's fellow cast members and behind the scenes technitians. It has been a tiring few weeks, but also a good few weeks, and I'm a little sad to see it end. I hadn't realized how much I missed the theater. I only see these friends when Dave does a show, because nerves and anxiety prevent me from trying out for them myself. Maybe there will be future shows for Dave, now that he's dipped his foot back in. Only time will tell.
Getting back to normal, or at least routine, we plan to work in the yard. Dave is going to help me dig that rose bed, hopefully Saturday. I bought some basil, pentas, and tomatoes to pot up, and Dave looked paint supplies last time we were in Home Depot. My guess is that we'll tackle the utility room before too much longer.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be so glad when I get my home back to normal....I am so tired..everything looks good and I am so excited it makes up for the tired. Hope you can come see it soon

    God bless

    ReplyDelete