Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Thursday, April 26, 2012

High School Nostalgia

I was looking at the list of friend suggestions on my Facebook page, and found some people I went to high school with.  Feeling a little nostalgic, I sent out friend requests to some of the more familiar names on the list.  I wasn't sure I'd get many confirms.  This may be hard for people who didn't know me back then to believe, but I was once a very quiet, shy person.  I wasn't sure these former classmate would remember me.  To my surprise, most all of my friend requests were confirmed.
Later, I was telling Dave about my new facebook friends.  I told him how I was the quiet, dorky girl, who hardly ever talked to anyone, and how surprised I was that people actually remembered me.  My wonderful, loving husband answered, "Of course they remembered you.  They probably said, "Hey, look.  It's the quiet, dorky girl, who hardly ever talked to anyone.'" 
Thanks, Hun...

1 comment: