Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Adjustments and Additions

Here is the latest, and final picture of my tree. I know I'm going wild with the Christmas pictures, but I made some adjustments, and wanted to share. As I said in my last post, I found my angel topper to replace my bow. I also found my mother angel ornament, Glenda gave me several years back. I had packed it in a separate box in the box with my tree topper, to assure it's safety. It was so safe, I'd forgotten where it was. I also found the set of ceramic angel bells Norma gave me to put on my first tree the year I lived alone. I still can't find my snowflake Zita made me, but I haven't given up. It has to be around somewhere. I love ya'll, and look forward to having ya'll in my home for the party.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you find your snowflake. This year Perry got a box out of the attic and I found my Santa babies. They are so sweet but have been absent for at least 5 years. Lauren and I saw them at Minyards and fell in love with them. Glad to get to see them out again. I told Norma a few weeks back..I seem to be shopping in my home these days..I open up a drawer or closet door and there is something I haven't seen in years..It is like getting something new without the expense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling. It's like seeing a completely different tree without having to buy anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tree looks great. had fun tonight. see you Sat

    ReplyDelete