Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Maybe, Just Maybe...

I'm getting to the end of my knitter's block.  I started crocheting a baby blanket for a friend of mine back in March.  Since the baby wasn't due until August, like most of my other projects, I had put it to the side.  I've been or crocheting a row or two here and there on several different projects, but never focusing on any of them. That all changed when my friend had her baby early.  I got that blanket out, and didn't stop until I finished it.  There's no way I can properly discribe how happy it made me to finish a project.  I'm hoping this is the beginning of me getting my motivation back.  I hesitate to get my hopes up too high because I know myself so well, but at least some measure of hope is now there.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray! I understand how you feel about finishing a project. Hope you're about your block being broken.

    I have been reading all your blogs I just never seem to take the time to sign in and comment. Off work today so here I am.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete