Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Busy, Busy Day

Today was a work day at the theater.  Dave dropped me off on his way to work, and I spent the bulk of the day helping paint the set.  This is the first time I've ever helped paint a set, and I had so much fun! There was lots of laughter, and even some practical joking (sorry Alan). I will be helping with props, and costume changes for this show.  I'll do my best not to let anyone down, because I want to be allowed do this again in the future.  When I got home, Kim and I went for our walk, then it was grocery shopping time.  Finally, I got a minute to sit and write on my blog. 
Next Satureday, I'll be taking my knitted items to the fair for display and judging.  I've managed to finish my blanket, several scarves, and a lace shawl I'm especially proud of.  I can hardly wait til the judging is over, so I can post pictures of it. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had fun at the theater. We sure had fun here last night! See you at Sunday School....

    ReplyDelete