Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Final Ribbon Post

For those of you who are tired of reading about the fair, you're in luck. This is my final post on the subject. Below I have two red ribbon scarves, both patterns designed by Debbie Bliss. The first one, Inishowen is from her Donagal Tweed booklet, the second, Cables And Lace, from her Pure Cashmere booklet.
Inishowen as displayed at the fair


Inishowen resting on my plant table at home

Cables & Lace as displayed at the fair

Cables & Lace resting on my plant stand at home


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I have read all your blogs. I hardly ever sign in but I do read them. Thanks for continuing to post.

    Great job on your ribbons and best in show!
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete