Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

New Window Pictures

Today, as I was contemplating what to blog about, I realized I hadn't yet posted pictures of my new windows.  I took several photos throughout the house, but most of the indoor shots are too dark.  No shooting angle, and no amount of light helped.  I did find a few that were light enough to showcase the windows, and show the viewer what an improvement they make to the house.
This picture of the craft room, best shows the windows from the inside.

This picture was taken from the back porch to show the windows from the outside.

The next three photos are quite dark, but I wanted to show my favorite three features of these windows.  I think (I hope) the pics are light enough to accomplish that.
I can choose to open the bottom pane...

...Or I can choose to slide the screen up, and open the top pane.

I can release each pane, and tilt it down for easy cleaning!
So there you have it.  My beautiful new windows!  

2 comments:

  1. I know this home improvement will be a money saver for you guys and a dress up for the house. Bless you
    nj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping so. Our electric bills were outrageous!

    ReplyDelete