Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Slip Stitch Cowl

The Slip Stitch Cowl is another pattern from the book, Knit Noro: Accessories.  I bought two skeins of Noro Silk Garden in a complimentary color to the two skeins I had in my stash, and I am so pleased with the results.  I think this cowl will look good with any solid color shirt in my closet!  
I had just woken up, and I looked like crud, so I had Dave take a headless picture of me.  Maybe I can get a better photo later. 
Well, I've used all the Noro yarn I had bought with my Christmas money.  I have a few skeins in my stash, but not even close to enough to knit all the beautiful Noro patterns in my queue...So what's a knitter to do? Fortunately, there are several less expensive striping yarns on the market.  The colors may not be as rich, nor the selection as vast as Noro, but I have found several that I like.  I've recently purchased some Amazing, by Lion Brand.  I'm starting with a hat pattern, and we'll see where it goes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment