Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Nice Gesture

Dave and I were at Tuesday Morning, when I pointed out a display of scarves. I told Dave how much I loved the idea of the plastic rings for hanging scarves, and wondered if Hobby Lobby would have something I could use for this purpose. We had planned to go there next, but we didn't have to. The cashier had overheard our conversation, and after we paid for our purchases, she reached under the counter, pulled out a handful of those plastic rings, and bagged them up for us. Now I can hang my knitted scarves, leaving room in my drawer for other things. I just love our local Tuesday Morning. :)

5 comments:

  1. That is a really neat idea. That was nice of her to give you some rings.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love organization. In my old age it has become very important for everything to have a place. That is hard to do with all this junk i have..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed prayer meeting. Glad Dave is feeling better. Don't get much personal conversation with you anymore. Hope all is well with your family. God bless. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the singing. Those songs are some of my most favorite ones. It was great! Chicken salad was good, too.
    God bless you and your whole house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss your posts. I miss the gardening, I miss the cute ideas, I miss the cats.... Post when you feel like it.. we enjoy it. NO stress. Stress doesn't belong to us and I am tired of it reining.

    Your songs were very special to me tonight. I loved them ALL

    Chicken salad was great, too

    ReplyDelete