Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'm In

Well, I managed to finish a few projects to enter in the crafts exhibit for next month's fair.  I don't expect blue ribbons this time, as all my items are quick, easy projects, but that doesn't matter this year.  I've been so overwhelmed with depression, and a lack of focus and energy to knit, that I'm just thankful to have something to display at all.  I am rather excited about some of the items, and as much as I'd love to blog about them, I must save them for after the fair.  Another bit of good news is that I have just one more skein of yarn left to go on my afghan.  Since it looks like I'll finish it in time to enter it, I'll save those details for later as well. 
So, even though my blog may be silent for now, please be patient.  As you can see, I'll have lots of crafty goodness to share after next month has passed. 

1 comment: