Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Another Distraction

Just when I thought I was ready to settle in and knit my little heart out until time for the fair, in came another distraction. Yes, folks, I'm talking about the tablet Dave bought me. After signing into my google account, I was in for a great surprise. Not only did I get the usual welcome to the world of Google Nexus 7 owners email, I also got an email informing me that I have $25 worth of credit to spend in the Google Play store. Yay! I've sent most of my free time this weekend, and a good part of Monday, shopping for books and music until my money was spent. How fun!
The perfect icing on the cake happened yesterday, when the cover I ordered came. I had been protecting my new tablet as if it were made of blown glass. Monday night, I fell asleep while I was reading, only to be abruplty awakened when my treasured tablet fell out of my hand and landed on the floor. Noooo! I said. I made Dave turn over so I could lay on the other side. That way if it fell again, it would land on the bed. I'm happy to report that my tablet is still intact, and now completely protected. Whew!
Tomorrow, I'll post pictures of my new tablet and cover.  I tried to include them tonight, but Blogger seems to be acting up, and I'm too sleepy headed to figure it out.  :{

1 comment:

  1. I know you are so proud of it. I know I am proud of my Kindle

    ReplyDelete