Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tablet Post

It is so nice to be able to post to my blog without having to get out of bed. This new tablet makes that possible.  Dave and I have quite a Few busy weeks ahead of us. He has agreed to do another play, And hopefully, I'll be working behind the scenes for this one. I've only done this one time, and really enjoyed the experience. Of course all I did was wash glasses, and fill wine bottles with cranberry juice. This one seems much more complicated than that, but I won't know for sure until I attend the first read through.
Also, the Red River Valley Fair will be starting the end of this month. I've got lots of knitting to do if I want to enter the blanket I've been writing about. I still don't understand the reason for my knitter's block, but surely it can't last forever...can it?

1 comment:

  1. :) just checking to see if I can comment now..couldn't last time I tried

    ReplyDelete