Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Friday, August 10, 2012

I Feel Blessed!

Yesterday, I celebrated my forty fourth birthday, and it was filled with blessings.  When I wake each morning, the first thing I do is reach for my phone.  My routine is to text my husband, then catch up with my friends and family on Facebook.  This day, I was greeted with a timeline full of birthday wishes.  I loved reading each and every one of them.  I was just finishing a reply, when Dave came in with a special gift for me- a Google Nexus 7 tablet! Yay!!  We played with it for a little while before putting on the charger so we could go to lunch.  Dave took me to Roma's, a new Italian restaurant that recently opened in our small town.  The food is delicious, and I couldn't ask for better company than Dave.  Next, he took me to my sister's house.  Since my sister from Irving is in town, I got to visit with all my sisters, and play a few games of Bananagrams.  I got home about an hour ago to find even more happy birthdays from FB friends.  I really am blessed!  Now for a quick shower, before staying up all night to play with my new tablet :)

1 comment: