Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Shastas And More

These are just a few assorted garden pictures I took as I walked around my yard.  Please enjoy..
Shasta buds a-plenty
First shasta daisy
Lemon thyme, repotted this year.  In order to do this, I had to remove the whole thing from the wire basket, pull away the old coco liner, reline the basket, then repot the plant.  This whole process could have been a royal pain, but this plant smells so good and so fresh, that I enjoyed every minute of it.   
Hyssop.  This is a new plant I got from Bratchers.  I've never seen a hyssop plant before, and I'm looking forward to watching it grow.
Pink Lantana.  I love the way the pink buds open to reveal yellow flower clusters, that gradually turn pink as they mature.  A very colorful display.
My pink rosebush.  I know I said I was through showing rose pictures, but I just love this one.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful. BTW you can plant all this week.. the moon is right

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, man! I have nothing to plant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, man! I have nothing to plant!

    ReplyDelete