Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Friday, May 4, 2012

Hostas

Now is the time of year, when my hostas produce their flower scapes.  As you can see, some of these are just about ready to reveal the beautiful white flowers inside.
 
One of the two hostas on my front porch deck
This one was in the same pot with a Japanese holly fern, but the fern was taking over.  I was afraid it might kill the hosta, so I separated the two plants, and gave each its own pot.
This one is the largest of all my hostas, and perhaps one of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I have been to the blogs since your drain cat story. I really enjoyed the catch up read. Wish I could keep up my blog as well as you do. Enjoyed all the post from the drain cat, poison ivy, facebook friends and all the beautiful garden posts.. Enjoyed seeing you at home tonight. I really like your paint and sofa.
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete