Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hot Soup On A Cool Day

As I write this post, Dave is in the kitchen. He has a pot of cauliflower soup boiling on the stove and it smells great. I know what some of you might be thinking. "Cauliflower Soup? That can't be good." I said the same words the first time he fixed some, but I couldn't have been more wrong. It actually tastes like potato soup, but it's cheaper (cauliflower was on sale this week), and healthier. Of course nothing beats a bowl of my sister's cheesy potato soup, but Dave's cauliflower soup comes very close. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love califlower soup. I have eaten it several different ways and both were delicious. It is still pretty hot here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty cool here. It's weird, because yesterday I was wearing shorts. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pix look delish. Eat some for me

    ReplyDelete