Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pride And Joy Project

If I were to name one knitting project that is my all time favorite, it would have to be my red wave pattern wrap.  I started this project on September 3rd of last year, and finished it on September 12th, just in time for the Red River Valley Fair.  I was so proud of it, that I just knew it would win a blue ribbon.  I had to settle for red.  Oh, well....red is good. :)
The pattern, designed by Matilda Karlsson, is a free Ravelry Download, called Stolen From The Sea.  I used Ranco Multy, a wool/nylon yarn from Araucania.   
I just love the tone-on-tone red color, and the soft texture made this yarn a dream to knit with.  Maybe that's why I love this wrap so much.  Not only did it turn out lovely, it was a pleasure to knit...and it photographed beautifully for my blog. That's super important... 

No comments:

Post a Comment