Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, June 25, 2012

Hoya Bloom Share

As promised, here are the photos of my different blooming hoyas.
Hoya Shephardii (String Bean Plant).  I bought this one from ebay, along with two other varieties.  Sadly this is the only one that survived, but the good news is that its growing strong, and has now began to produce blooms.
Hoya Carnosa (Wax Plant).  This one is the most well known of the hoya plants, and the most readily available.  I think I got this one from Home Depot, but they also sell them at Lowes and Walmart.
Hoya Carnosa Compacta (Hindu Rope Plant).  Hindu Rope plant blooms are very similar to those of the Wax plant.  I'm assuming it's because they're both from the Carnosa family, but that's just a guess on my part.
Hoya Pubicalyx.  As beautiful as ever.  I got this plant from a fellow davesgarden.com member, when I first became interested in hoyas.  Gardeners are such generous people.
Leaving you with one more Wax plant picture, just cause it's purdy :)
Hope you enjoyed seeing them as much as I enjoyed taking them.

1 comment: