Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, March 29, 2010

As you can see, my azaleas are getting ready to bloom. They will soon be spectacular, covered with pink blossoms.

I have my potted coral bells, with a nice flush of new leaves. I'm thinking of planting these in the ground, but I haven't decided yet.,



My hydrangea bush, also leafing out nicely.

I seem to be having a hard time learning how to work this blog. I think I need to spend some time with it, so I'll have to publish more pictures tomorrow. I'm sorry I'm not more computer savvy.

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I'm so very proud of you.
    DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I will see you (maybe) Thursday, i am riding down with Norma to take care of some business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I am proud you are my baby sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds great! Hopefully, I'll see you then.

    ReplyDelete