Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, March 29, 2010

My simple life

Since I'm new to the blogging world, I'll start by telling a little about myself. I'm a 41 year old housewife, living in a small, northeast Texas town, with my husband of seven years. We have 6 indoor cats, plus several strays (all, now, spayed and neutered) that came with the house. I love knitting, crocheting, reading, and when the weather permits, gardening. I also sing and play drums (sort of) at the small church we attend.

Today, March 29, 2010, I woke up around 8:30am. Since I'm a night owl, this is quite early for me. It was beautiful, and sunny, following a fall and winter season of record rainfall, and even snow, so I decided to take advantage of the morning hours by walking through my yard. As always, I was awed by the beauty of this season, and I'd like to share some photos I took today of my garden. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them.


No comments:

Post a Comment