Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Change Of Plans

Yes, folks, it's only been two days, and I've already changed my mind about finishing the tee shirt.  In fact, I had changed my mind almost immediately.  While going though my WIP's to find the shirt, I was distracted by a lovely blanket I'd started two months ago.  I can't tell you much about it, because if I can finish it in time, I'm going to enter it in the crafts exhibit at this year's fair.  According to the rules, if the judges know who crafted an item, the item is disqualified.  I don't know who the judges are, but in case any of them are reading this blog, I don't want to give it away.  I'll tell you all about it, pattern and yarn, after the judging is over.   Of course, that all depends on whether or not I finish it in time.

1 comment: