Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, April 2, 2012

Worry And Fear

This is the last post for today, I promise. Earlier today our area was under severe weather alerts, causing us to fear for the little cat's safety. Kim and I were at Walmart, and happened to run into one of our local animal control officers. His wife works with Kim at the salon, so she knows him. Fearing that the cat would drown when the storms hit, we told him the whole story about the injured cat. We figured it would be better to end it's pain quickly than to let it drown when the rains came. The rains never came. Well, they did, but it was much milder than predicted. We texted eachother back and forth. Since she knows this animal control officer personally, she was going to call him and possibly stop him from taking the cat. I haven't heard back from her, and I'm terribly worried. It could simply be that she's recharging her phone, but my worst fear is that they already picked up the cat to be put down, and she's either too emotional to talk about it, or she's afraid to tell me. Please, keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment: