Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pothos Update

On the eighth of last month, I demonstrated how to cut back and root Pothos ivy.  I thought it might be fun to let my readers see those same cuttings after three weeks in water.
As you probably noticed, I'm minus one of my cuttings.  That is because the leaves on that cutting had turned yellow, so I threw it away.  I could have pinched the yellow leaves off, and allowed it to continue rooting, but since I have so much ivy, I saw no reason to keep it.

I've placed my cuttings back in the water to continue rooting.  Didn't I say it was fun to watch them sprout? :)
I hope you all have a pleasant Sunday evening, and a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I need to get my rose cuttings ready to start rooting just have been a little lazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had much luck with rose cuttings. They've always died before taking root.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete