Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Friday, September 20, 2013

Decision Time

It's that time of year again.  Tomorrow, I'll be taking several scarves to the fair grounds for the crafts exhibit.  I had been meaning to write all about it, but I realized that I would just be repeating myself.  Three years have passed since I started my blog, and I've enjoyed it very much, but it may be time to move on.  My simple life is so simple, that once you've read a year's worth of posts, you've read them all.  Spring planting and blooms, Summer heat, Fall and winter knitting and holidays..with the exception of a few unexpected events, that pretty much sums up my life.  As I look for new things to write, I realize there is nothing new..And that's perfectly fine!  I love my husband, cats, and family, and would not trade them for even a minute of what society would consider an exciting life.  Simple is the only way for me, and I will continue to live my life in this way.  It makes me very happy, but I know it doesn't make for very interesting reading.  For this reason, I am saying good-bye to my blog.  I may post an occasional picture or two, or stop by to tell of interesting new knits and yarns. I've had fun, and I wish my readers all the best.

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven- Ecclesiastes 3:1

5 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your blog very much. I will be sad for you to stop but I understand. I hardly write on mine at all.
    Love you bunches and pray for your simple life to continue with the richness of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may still write an occasional post or share some photos. We see each other every week, so maybe you won't miss it too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss it very much. I think you have a knack for making your simple life readable and comfortable. You have to do what you think best but I for one enjoy it all! Your flowers are beautiful. Your crafts equally so. And you know I love the kitty pics and trivia. God bless. Will still look forward to your occasional posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss your blogs. I love you.

    ReplyDelete