Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Saturday, July 6, 2013

New Curtains!

I found these beauties at Big Lots (I seem to be shopping there a lot lately)!  I knew I liked them, but I can't believe what a big difference they made to my rooms!
The fun pattern on these drapes remind me of bubbles, which makes me happy :)
Between our local Big Lots, and the store in Greenville, I found enough panels for the windows in my living and tv rooms.

This more calming pattern is perfect for the master bedroom.
I'm so happy with the transformation!  I can't pick a favorite room!

3 comments:

  1. looks fantastic. I will have to come over and take a look
    Hope you enjoyed the day trip. Enjoyed your song this morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them!

    I hope you are feeling okay. Been praying for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete